Friday, October 17, 2008

Andy Medina's Second Paragraph

1. The sound of a bone cracking is an awful sound. Hearing a scream soon after is worse. Hearing the words, "We need you to really step up now" is even harder to hear.
That was a hard game and I played hard on that game. The score was tie, we need a touch down to win the game. I saw the ball was coming to me, like a star falling from the sky... no, it was a lucky charm to me and to the whole team! I jumped up and caught the ball. All I have to do now was run a few feet and... All of a sudden, I felt there was a dark shadow on the ground - someone was coming to block me. The next thing I could remember was I was on the ground. I wanted to stand up again, but i just could not -the great pain in my arm was killing me. "We need you to really step up now!"
Yes, I need to stand up and finish the game...

2. "Andy, come in here I need to talk to you." My mom was never home from work so early. Her eyes were red from crying. I knew something terrible had happened
I knew what was going on, but I just could not believe this is happening so fast. I was doing homework in my room the day before. I could hear the noise downstairs... it was not the television, it was my mom and dad - they were fighting again. I put on my headphone and turned on the music. I did not want to hear it, i did not want to know anything about it!

3. "Bang." I hit the floor with a thud. I touched my face with my hands and saw nothing. The next time i saw my hands they were soaked with blood.
First time in life to get into a fight.
He hit me in the face, but I felt it was only my heart feeling panic. We were best friends when Jesus was still a boy. I still could not believe this is happening to us. i felt it was the end of the world...

4. "Wow she's cute. Good job Andy." That was the first time my family ever excepted a girl I brought home.
It was not a surprise, I had the confident that Nicole is a good girl. But this was really important to Nicole... She was so nervous about seeing my parents. "They love you as I do!" I whispered to her. She looked directly into my eyes... no need to say, she said with her eyes "I loves you too..."

5. My mouth had a terrible taste. I had just gotten sick. When I looked down I was not in the bathroom.
Actually I had no idea where I was... All i could remember was that pure white pill he put in my drink. I felt I was drowning. Yes, like that dude in the bar told me, I forgot all the problems I had. But why... why couldn't I feel the "happiness" he told me I'm going to get?

0 comments: