Thursday, October 23, 2008

#4 - From a Body Part to Yourself

Dear Lu,

Hey! It's me, your mouth. I'm writing this letter (not speaking) to you because I'm really mad at your unfair treatment to me, compared to the other parts of my colleague.

First of all, I have a question to ask, "How much do I mean to you?" I'm the one who nurture you; I'm the one who taught you how to talk; I'm the one who make it possible for you to smile and kiss... Shouldn't you be grateful for all the things I've done for you? Shouldn't I be the most important part of your body? So why you put nose in the middle of your face? This is just ridiculous.

The quarrel I have with nose had been there for a while. The recent cold you caught is making our relationship worse. The nose breathed in the cold air and made you sick. I'm a direct victim of his carelessness - cough is killing me right now! That's not it. When the nose sneezes, all the mucus come down from the nose run directly to me. Ewww...why am I the one who has to bear all those nasty mucus?

I cannot bear this anymore! Here is a choice I give for you: put me in the middle of your face or I will not let you speak, eat, smile or kiss anymore!

Pissed off,
Your mouth

0 comments: