Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Notes on an Obese Kid's Journal

I. Sitting in the classroom
· the chair is too small for me
· the boy behind me told me that he couldn't see the board because I'm too "big"

II. Sitting in the cafeteria
· eating Caesar salad while watching everyone else eating their hot dogs
· felt dizzy for not eating enough food for weeks

III. Sitting in the gym
· the only one who's sitting there, everyone else is on a sports team
· some one threw a ball at me & ran away... I couldn't do anything because I'm not able to run

IV. Sitting in the school's library
· noticed that there will be a field trip next week to Walden Pond - can't go because they're going to swim & I don't have a bathing suit that's big enough to fit me
· girls are discussing about fashion - can't join the conversation because they'll laugh at me

0 comments: