Thursday, October 23, 2008

#5 - Letter from Mother to Unborn Baby

Dear Baby,

Are you a boy or a girl, my dear baby? Are you going to have straight or curly hair? Are you going to be outgoing or shy? Are you... oh, dear, what I'm I thinking about? I'm going to love you and take care of you no matter who you are or what you are going to be - as long as you are my child.

Your dad and I are waiting for your arrival for the last ten month. It was an painful but amazing experience to have you in my womb. Sometime I find it's kind of funny that I don't really know you, although we've been together for almost a year.

Sometime I'm scared that I'm not going to be a good mother. There are so many things to learn and most of them are things that you cannot find in a book. So I'm writing this letter to you asking your forgiveness to my future mistakes.

Oh, my baby, my love for life. I wished upon a star last night that you will be happy and healthy forever. It is not important for me how rich or how pretty you might me, as long as you are a warm-hearted person who appreciate life.

May God be with you...

Love,
New Mom

0 comments: