Thursday, October 23, 2008

#2 -Letter from Devil to God

Dear God,

I'm writing this letter to you, my dearest friend, to talk about our future cooperation. Humans always believe that the path of our principles are parallel forever; however, those pathetic creatures don't know that we, the greatest powers in the world, have one great thing in common - the pursuit of absolute power.

It is obvious that both of us are the leading figure of today's society. People worship us and they follow us - this is something we can use. I just finished reading your famous biography (the Bible) and found out that you want to build "the Kingdom of God". This really inspired me because that is what I always wanted to do - to take control over mankind. Building a kingdom of my own is exactly what I want!

We both seize the hearts of human, no matter they are good or bad - everyone has a bright side and a dark side. So if we can work together, we will have everyone in our future Kingdom. WE can build the Kingdom together! Think about that... when great powers come together, they will definitely change the world. And when that moment comes, the world is ours!!!

Power is everything,
Devil

0 comments: