Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Journal Entry #2 - A Student Obsessively Infatuated with a Teacher

February 14, 2009

Dear Journal:

Love is in the air... It's Valentine's Day!!!!!

I woke up this morning & had this feeling that I've been shot with the Cupid's arrow. "Something is gonna happen between me & Mr. Philip today," I said to myself, "Mr. Philip & me... Awww... that would be wonderful!"

When I walked into the classroom, my Phili was eating Doritos. I sat down but I just couldn't get my eyes off him - the way he ate Doritos was so cute. After putting the last chip into his mouth, he sucked his fingers gently...what if those fingers were mine?

He began to talk something about unit circles, but I just can't focus on the subject. He looked so cute with his pink tie... OMG! His tie had the same color as my bra! I was on a cloud. "I knew it, I knew he has feelings for me," I told myself,"he's tie matches my bra! This is the cutest thing ever!!!"

After class, I told Jenny (my best friend) my discovery. She said I'm insane - she was just jealous that Phili loves me!

During lunch, I ate a whole bag of Doritos. While I was eating it, I keep imagining that my fingers were Phili's... Ohhh~ my heart is beating so fast right now!

Mr. Philip gave me a detention after school. He said I wasn't paying attention in class. Ha, he was just saying it. I know he always wanted to spend some time with me, alone. So he got this idea of detention to let me stay with him after school. I know him so well~

So this is my fabulous Valentine's Day with my Phili. Others might think I got detention, but only US know that it was actually a special romantic date in the classroom.

I love you so much, Mr. Philip - my Phili, my cutie, & my future hubby <3

Future Mrs. Philip
Jessica

1 comments:

Lu Li said...

lies. shel schneider for life