Sunday, November 30, 2008

Letter #2 - Abigail to Proctor

Dear John,

You have not talked to me since that amazing night, my love John. This is driving me insane! I cannot stop thinking about you and I do not want to stop thinking about you. Your wife is acting weird these days – she found out what happened, isn’t she? Maybe that is why you stayed away from me these days. But this is killing me, my love. I cannot wait to see you again; I cannot wait to touch your face and feel your lips again!

You are the first man I have ever had so I will not let your wife to take you back like nothing had happened between us! Actually anything that she could imagine had happened between us – do u still remember, John? I spilled water on the jacket you were wearing. When I was wiping it for you, you suddenly pulled my close and pressed your lips on mine. You kissed my with great passion and front that moment, I knew that this man standing in front of me is going to be the love of my life… I woke up in your arms the next morning. While I was looking at your handsome face, I suddenly realized something. Love is waking up beside you and watch the sunrise on your face; love is telling that I love you in any given time or place. I love you John, and I will do anything I can just to please you.

That is why I cannot let your wife stand in the way of our happiness. I love you so much and I am sure you love me too. It is so not fair that we have to hide our love for each other. I cannot stand this anymore…

I want you John. I want you right now and I want you forever! Come to my place tonight – Your Abby will be waiting for you.


Love,
Abigail

0 comments: