Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Ten Commandments For Love - Essential #3

1. "Thou shalt have no other girls before me."
  • We can make an exception for your mom.
2. "Thou shalt not make yourself an idol."
  • Because I should be the one you adore.
3. "Thou shalt not make wrongful use of the name of your girlfriend."
  • I am not a cool and pretty thing you use to show off to your friends.
4. "Remember our anniversary, and keep it holy."
  • It's much more important than your birthday.
5. "Honor my father and mother."
  • They brought me to this world, so who else should you appreciate more?
6. "Thou shalt not murder."
  • If someday I break up with you, you are not allowed to kill me or have these kind of thoughts.
7. "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
  • Enough said.
8. "Thou shalt not steal (again)."
  • You stole my heart in my unawareness, so I want you to love me back in return.
9. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against our relationship."
  • Be honest to me, to yourself, and to our relationship.
10. "Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to your friends."
  • Especially their girlfriends.

0 comments: